Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies

6:30 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Okay, I had a mind blowing experience the other day.

Like most people, I became obsessed with Nutella. I mean serious genius whoever decided we needed a chocolate spread.  (AND!!!! Did you know Eintiens just started carrying Nutella as well?! Cinnamon-sugar bagel and Nutella = mmm delicious.)  Anyways, in Disney Pixar's Ratatouille there's this scene where Remmy is putting together random flavors and his taste buds are just tingling.  Check it:


Back in my time in Romania (I served an LDS Mission) I did a little experimenting with some chocolate spreads either on purpose or simply as a replacement.  Basically I made your typical egg on top of toast..but we ran out of butter so I decided to put chocolate spread in it's place because..well, why not?!  My companion thought I was crazy, but she actually ended up agreeing with me of how good it really was.

Anyways, when I came home I still had this love for chocolate spreads (aka Nutella).  My sweet sister Shannon knowing the true love of my heart (haha) sent me a link to try and my mind was blown.  A recipe for Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies.  HELLO!!  Nutella in cookies?!  So of course I made them. And I happened to make them when my little brother had friends over and they were gone almost instantly. I couldn't get them out of the oven fast enough because they kept wanting more!

Click here to find the original recipe:



P.S. I didn't roll my cookies in chocolate chips and saved myself a step and just mixed them right into the dough.

Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. We made these for FHE treat yesterday and they are delicious! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So glad you liked them Jess! Definitely a favorite of mine;)

    ReplyDelete