Recipe Round Up - Week 3

2:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Lauren here, with the weekly meal plan!  I'm excited to share some of our favorite family meals with you!  Some of these recipes are meals we've been eating for years, others have joined our menus as of late.  

I don't know about you, but the end of the day is a busy time of day for our family - we return home from work, catch up on each other's days, and attempt to get some sort of meal together to share.  When we had our first baby earlier this year, I knew evenings would get even busier and I could feel my stress levels starting to rise just thinking about it.  I consider the evening hours precious hours, as they're the few we get to spend all together as a family each day.  I didn't want to spend them stressed about cooking if I could avoid it.  The solution?  Adding freezer meals to our recipe collection!  I'll share one for this week, and more in the weeks to come.  We've had great success with them.  I hope they minimize the stress for you as well and help you enjoy the time with your family in the evenings!

Apple Butter Pork Chops - Freezer Meal!
Honey Lime Enchiladas
Creamy Tomato Basil Soup
Pasta with Alfredo Sauce and Veggies
Thai Chicken Pizza

0 comments: