Recipe Round Up - Week 5

11:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments


When some people plan their meals for the week, they do a really good job at only have one Italian dish, one Mexican dish, one salad, and incorporating a meatless night into the line up.

I'm not very good at that.

I usually just choose whatever I'm craving and go from there. Therefore, this week's meal plan is a little taste of what I've been dreaming of.

Monday: Noodles & Company Pesto Cavatappi
*Note: I substitute "white wine" for chicken broth.
Noodles & Company has been one of my favorite lunch stops since high school. I was so excited when I came across this recipe, because I could make one of my favorite dishes at home (and save some $$). This is one of my favorites because 1) it's a quick dinner to throw together, and 2) there's pesto in it. Need I say more?

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by this recipe. It's a hearty, delicious Mexican meal that is a nice change of pace from a burrito or taco. I was a little intimidated at first because I didn't know what

This is usually a meal I eat when my husband has to stay late at the office. It's filling from the chicken and pasta, and is a nice shake up from some of the other "heavier" meals we have throughout the week.


This is a recipe I got from my mother-in-law. She made them for us while we were visiting for a weekend, and I just had to get the recipe. This meal is one where you literally dump everything in to the crockpot, wait 8 hours, and enjoy delicious Mexican food.

0 comments: