E&C Behind The Business - Getting to Know Genevieve

6:18 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Q: What is your name?

A: My name is Genevieve Timmins--people call me Genna usually

Q: Have you always gone by that name?

A: Well no.  All growing up I was called by middle name (all my sisters go by their middle name), Carmen.  I switched after finishing high school to my first name.  I love both names, but I really enjoy going by Genevieve.

Q: Where do you live?

A: I live in Salt Lake City, Utah.  We all grew up here. My sisters have since left the state (or country) shortly after they've gotten married, but I'm still holding down the fort!

 
Q: What keeps you busy these days?

A: I love staying busy.  I'm attending the University of Utah full time and working as a nanny for a couple of different families throughout the week.  I'm also a personal assistant and I sit on the Advisory Board for the Tyler Robinson Foundation.  My favorites though are: dating (still gotta find my man!!), dancing, and being an aunt over Facetime, On Saturday I volunteer for my church in downtown Salt Lake City once a week.  Oh!  And trying to keep up on Once Upon a Time!

Q: What's your role in E&C?

I  keep us organized! I schedule our meetings (Almost a full-time job in and of itself considering I have to coordinate 4 different time zones!).  From those meetings I compile all of our notes and feedback.  I love the opportunities E&C has brought for talking to my sisters more.

Q: If you could have any super power what would it by?

A: The ability to have chocolate at the snap of a finger


Q: What are your hobbies?

A: I love dancing, baking, singing, trying new foods, adventures, playing with kids, scrapbooking, reading, sports...chocolate.













0 comments: