Cranberry Orange Spice Stove Top Potpourri DIY

1:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


I am a candle girl.  Whenever I am home, you better believe I will have a candle lit.  I love how it makes the house smell fresh and alive.  As the holidays come and go, I look forward to picking out a candle or two for the season.  My goal:  finish off the candle by the end of the holiday!   

I definitely have my "Christmas Candle" burning at my home around the clock these days and I love it (okay, not when no one's home, or when i'm sleeping, sheesh...).  As the week of Chrismtas approaches and guest start to fill my home for parties, I find myself wanting something more.  Something different.  A little more fancy.   

Insert: Holiday Potpourri!  

This quick fix smells amazing and I bet you have all the ingredients on hand.  



Cranberry Orange Spice Stove Top Potpourri DIY

Ingredients: 

1 cup fresh cranberries
1 orange sliced
2-3 cinnamon sticks (or 2-3 teaspoons ground cinnamon)
2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary

Place all ingredients in small pot and fill about halfway full of water. Bring to a simmer and let the aroma begin! Do this about 30 minutes prior to having guests.



If you plan to store or give as a gift:

Place mixture in mason jars and seal. Refrigerate until use. Use within one week of placing in jars.

Happy Holidays! 


0 comments: