5 Delicious Breakfast Recipes (Whole30, Paleo)

2:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

If you've ever done Whole30, you know how quickly you can get tired of eggs and potatoes for breakfast. I'm sharing 5 of my favorite Whole30 recipes you need to try asap!



The first time I did Whole30, I ate the same thing every morning for breakfast: 2 over easy eggs, hash browns, and sausage. Every morning. For 30 days in a row.

Needless to say, that got old pretty quick.

Now on my second round of Whole30, I decided it was necessary to mix up my breakfast routine. So today, I'm sharing some of my favorite out-of-the-box recipes that aren't just a plate of bacon and eggs!


Potato Avocado "Toast" with Perfectly Poached Eggs from The Organic Kitchen.
- Avocado Toast is one of my most favorite breakfasts, so when I stumbled upon this Whole30 compliant version, I was thrilled! This recipe did not disappoint.



Sweet Potato Bacon Kale Hash from The Paleo Running Momma.
- The thing I love about this recipe is that it calls for sweet potatoes. Yes! The sweet and savory combo of the sweet potatoes and the bacon really kicks this breakfast up a notch.



Almond Butter Banana Chia Seed Pudding from Pumps & Iron.
- This is a great option when you want a break from eggs. AND, you prep it the night before, so it's ready to go as soon as you wake up. Win win! (If you're doing Whole30, be sure to read the labels on your almond milk and almond butter. Also, omit the vanilla extract).



Paleo Twice Baked Breakfast Sweet Potatoes from Plaid & Paleo.
- If you prep the sweet potatoes the night before, this is a quick dish to whip up before work in the morning. I love this recipe because it's a great way to start your day, but it's also a great recipe to have for dinner!



Whole30 Breakfast Bowl from Bravo for Paleo.
- If you get burnt out on potatoes (it happens to me often...), this recipe is for you! It combines mashed banana and scrambled eggs to make an "oatmeal" like breakfast bowl. Honestly, I was a little skeptical at first, but I can't get enough of this dish when I make it. I have to force myself to eat slowly so I can savor every bite!



Even if you aren't doing the Whole30 challenge, these recipes are a healthy alternative to your normal bowl on Honey Nut Cheerios (my husband is OBSESSED with these). I love each of the recipes because without fail, they keep me full all morning at work. How could you complain about that?!

I also shared a few of my favorite Whole30 compliant dinner recipes that you have to check out too.


What other healthy breakfast recipes do you make? Share with me in the comments below!


*All images included in this post were used with permission.




0 comments: